Roof restoration and roof repairs Adelaide
Here at Eco Gutter and Roofing we specialise in full and partial tiled roof restorations and roof repairs Adelaide wide. We’re proud applicators of the quality assured Dulux AcraTex 962 roof membrane system.
Here is a step by step guide of the process we use
- The entire roof is inspected by one of our licenced roof plumbers which includes checking for damaged tiles, loose or damaged ridge caps and faulty valleys and flashings.
- The roof is high pressure washed with water and directed away from the property in an environmentally friendly manner, we have the ability to re-pump the water back onto lawns and median strips.
- Once the roof has been inspected, we’ll determine whether a partial or full re-bed of your ridge caps is required. If a full re-bed is required, we will completely remove all existing ridge tiles and ridge mortar. We then fully re-bed the ridge tiles followed by a complete re-point using a flexible compound, commonly known as flexi-point. This will help to prevent cracking from occurring with natural movement of the home.
- We then apply an environmentally friendly bio-cide wash to the roof. This prevents re-growth of moss and fungal.
- The next stage of the roof restoration is to completely re-primer coat the roof, this ensures a strong adhesion when applying the room membrane.
- The final stages of a roof restoration is the application of the Dulux roofing membrane. This is available in 40+ colours to compliment any home.
Does my roof need restoring?
If you’re unsure about the health of your roof, here are a few signs to look for to determine that it needs restoring:
- Discolouration: Sometimes aged tiles have become so old, sun-bleached or cracked that they stop absorbing moisture and allow your roof to leak
- Smells: If you have started to notice musty, mouldy or plain unpleasant smells in your attic space, then you most likely have a roof tile problem
- Light: If there is light shining through your roof or big visible cracks, then water can easily make its way inside
- Loose or sagging timber: If your tiles are unstable or bowed then it is most likely due to water damage
The trusted name in roof repairs Adelaide
Our team has worked all manner of jobs, big and small, and pride ourselves on providing our customers with the best roof repair and restoration services. We also specialise in partial roof restorations which include re-bedding and pointing ridge caps on all types of roof tiles, replacement of chipped and broken tiles and valley replacement. By providing you with a full 10 year written guarantee on both workmanship and materials, we’ll also give you peace of mind. So take the stress away by eliminating a small problem that could have the potential to grow, call Eco Gutter and Roofing now for all your roof repairs in Adelaide. We’re always happy to accommodate any enquiries and offer a free, no-obligation quote.